Chocolate & Raspberry Jam Ice Lollies
1 can coconut milk, chilled in the fridge overnight 3 tablespoons cacao or cocoa powder
3 tablespoon Natvia Natural sweetener
0.5 teaspoon vanilla extract
150 g fresh or frozen raspberries
2 tablespoon Natvia Natural sweetener
4 tablespoon chia seeds
- First make the jam part: Place the raspberries in a small pan with a dash of water and the stevia or maple syrup. Simmer for 510 minutes, then remove from the heat and stir in the chia seeds. Set aside and chill for at least 30 minutes.
- Scrape the solid part of the coconut cream from the can and place in a blender along with the bananas, cacao/cocoa powder, maple syrup and vanilla and whizz up until smooth.
- Using 45 ice lolly molds, spoon some of the chocolate mixture in to fill 1⁄3. Spoon in a little of the jam, then another layer of chocolate mixture to reach the top. Repeat.
- Place the sticks in securely then place in the freezer for at least 4 hours.
- When ready to serve, remove from the freezer a few minutes beforehand then enjoy!