CAROB COFFEE BANANA LOAF
Recipe by SpamellaB
This carob, coffee twist on your Banana Loaf is a game changer! Super easy to make and full of goodness!
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and moreover on our Youtube at Healthy Treats.
Prep: 10 Minutes
Cook: 45 Minutes
3 Large ripe bananas
100 g Natural Yoghurt- can be dairy-free (1/3 cup)
50 g Rapeseed oil (1/4 cup)
1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
2 teaspoon Instant Coffee, dissolved in 2 tbsp of boiling water
200 g Oat Flour (2 cups)
50 g Ground Almonds (1/3 cup)
75 g Natvia (1/3 cup)
2 tablespoon Carob Powder
1 teaspoon Cinnamon
1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- Preheat the oven to 180C and grease and line a loaf tin.
- Place 2 of the bananas, yogurt, oil, eggs, vanilla and dissolved coffee (make sure it’s cooled!) in a blender and whizz up until smooth.
- Mix together the oat flour, ground almonds, Natvia, carob powder, cinnamon and baking powder in a large bowl.
- Pour in the banana mixture and mix well to combine. Spoon the batter into the tin and smooth out evenly. Slice the remaining banana vertically down the middle then place the slices on top (cut side up).
- Bake for 40-45 minutes until risen, golden and a skewer comes out clean. Leave the loaf to cool then cut into slices and enjoy!
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|