Cashew Cheesecake Sandwiches
Prep time: 1 hour 30 mins
Chill time: 1-4 hours
Ingredients1 cup cashews ½ cup coconut cream 1 tablespoon coconut milk 1 tablespoon lemon juice 1 tablespoon Natvia 1 tablespoon blueberries 1 tablespoon raspberries 1 tablespoon mint 1-2 drops natural green food dye 1-2 drops natural blue food dye 12 sugar-free cookies
- Soak the cashews for 15 minutes – 1 hour in hot water. Drain and rinse. Combine in a blender with the coconut cream, coconut milk, and lemon juice. Blend until smooth.
- Remove 2/3’s of the cashew mix from the blender and divide evenly between two separate bowls, one with blueberries and one with raspberries. Blitz the mixture in the blender with the mint leaves and then pour into another small bowl.
- Mash the raspberries and stir through the mixture until vibrant pink. Mash the blueberries in the other bowl and stir through the mixture, adding 1-2 drops of blue food dye. Finally, add 1-2 drops of green food dye to the mint mixture and stir until combined.
- Place the three bowls into the refrigerator for 1-3 hours to set.
- Sandwich 1 tablespoon of each mix in between two sugar-free cookies. Enjoy straight away.