Chocolate Walnut Truffles
250 g Cream Cheese
0.25 cup Natvia
0.25 cup Cocoa Powder
0.66 cup Walnuts
- Beat 250g Cream Cheese in a mixing bowl.
- Once the cream cheese has become soft, add in 1/4 cup Natvia, 1/4 cup cocoa powder and stir the mix.
- Continue to beat the mixture until it is thoroughly combined.
- Add 2/3 cup Walnuts and continue to mix the Walnuts into the recipe.
- Once the Walnuts have been evenly spread into the chocolate mixture, plastic wrap the mix and place in the refrigerator for at least 30 mins.
- Once chilled, remove the truffles from the fridge and roll into 1 tbsp each sized amounts.
- Once the balls have been rolled, place the truffles back in the fridge and enjoy later!