Chocolate Blueberry Cheesecake Tartlets
Makes 12 tarts
0.33 cup Almond Meal
1.66 cup Hazelnut Meal
4 tablespoon Cocoa Powder
2 tablespoon Natvia
0.25 cup Butter
170 g Cream Cheese
0.5 cup Ricotta Cheese
0.5 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
0.5 cup Natvia
1.5 cup Blueberries (Fresh or Frozen)
1 Egg yolk
- Grease a muffin tray ready for the tartlets and set aside. Preheat oven to 180C.
- Add almond and hazelnut meal to a mixing bowl. Add 3 tbsp cocoa powder and 2 tbsp Natvia & stir mixture. Continue to add the butter and stir.
- Place mixture into muffin tray & spread into each small tartlet shape. Bake for 5 - 7 mins.
- Add the cream cheese, ricotta, vanilla, eggs, and Natvia to a new mixing bowl and beat until smooth.
- Pour mixture into measuring cup (or appropriate cup for pouring). Pour the mixture into the empty tart shapes that have come fresh from the oven. Put back into the oven and bake for 30 minutes, or until the mixture firms up and is golden.
- Extract yolk from one egg in a separate bowl and set aside.
- Place 2/3 of the blueberries into a new saucepan and simmer whilst smashing the blueberries with a spoon. Whisk the egg yolk as you slowly spoon in small amounts of blueberries until the yolk mixture has become blueberry purple.
- Pour the mixture back into the heating blueberries saucepan. Gently stir as well as adding the remaining uncooked blueberries.
- Spread blueberry mixture onto tops of finished tarts.