Chocolate Nut Slice
Makes 16 slices
Ingredients1 Cup Sugar Free Milk Chocolate 1 Cup Sugar Free Dark Chocolate 4 Tsp Natvia 55g Butter 1/4 Vanilla Extract 1/3 Cup Coconut Cream 1 Cup of Mixed Nuts (Pecans, Walnuts, Almonds, Macadamias)
- Add the chocolate to a heat proof mixing bowl
- Add the Natvia, butter and coconut cream into the bowl
- Heat mixture whilst continuing to stir until mixture has become smooth and set aside 1/4 Cup of assorted nuts
- Add a handful of pecans, walnuts, almonds and macadamias
- Stir nuts mixture together to until the nuts have been completely submerged. Optional to add more nuts if you wish!
- Spread chocolate into baking tin and place in the fridge for 20 minutes
- Take mixture out of fridge after 20 minutes and sprinkle with any remaining nuts
- Place mixture back in the fridge for 2 Hrs
- Take out the chocolate slice mixture and cut into bite size portions
- Enjoy chocolate guilt free!