Lemon Poppyseed Cookies
Makes 32 cookies
0.66 cup butter, at room temperature
0.75 cup Natvia
0.25 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cup plain flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
4 teaspoon poppy seeds
1 lemon, zested and juiced
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line 2-3 sheet pans with parchment paper.
- Paddle the butter until light and fluffy and add Natvia and mix until combined.
- Add the egg and vanilla extract and mix until combined.
- Add the flour, baking powder, poppy seeds, and lemon juice and zest and just until combined.
- Scoop into tablespoon-sized balls and place onto parchment paper, press down slightly and if desired make an indent with the back of a flour knife.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until slightly golden brown.