Dark Chocolate Raspberry Fudge Tart
Makes 12-16 Slices
0.5 cup Coconut Oil
0.75 cup Natvia
1 tablespoon Vanilla Extract
1 cup Almond Flour
0.5 cup Cocoa Powder
1 teaspoon Baking Powder
0 Pinch of salt
1.5 cup Frozen Raspberries
1 tablespoon water
1 tablespoon Natvia
0.33 Sugar Free Dark Chocolate
300 mls Cream
2 tablespoon Natvia
- Place frozen raspberries in a saucepan and heat it with water. When they melt and start to break down, add the 1 tbsp of Natvia and stir. Once mixture has thickened, remove from the heat and let cool.
- Mix the coconut oil and 3/4 cup Natvia and begin beating mixture in seperate bowl.
- Add one egg and beat until fluffy. Also sprinkle just a touch of flour to avoid splitting if desired.
- Add second egg and continue beating.
- Add third egg and also continue beating.
- Add vanilla extract and continue to beat mixture.
- Add 1 Cup Almond Flour, 1/2 Cup Cocoa Powder, 1 tsp baking powder and a pinch of salt.
- Stir mixture until evenly combined.
- Add Raspberry mixture to cake mixture and stir.
- Spread combined mixture into a cake tin and level out spaces by raising and dropping the cake tin a few times gently.
- Bake in oven for 30 - 35min at 220°C
- Melt 1/3 Cup Dark Chocolate
- Combine with 300ml Cream
- Add 2 tbsp Natvia
- Stir and combine - and spread over finished cake.