Mini Coconut Cheesecake
Makes 6 mini cheesecakes
0.25 cup unsalted macadamia nuts
0.25 cup rolled oats (make sure certified gluten free)
0.25 cup melted butter
1 cup cream cheese, room temperature
0.33 cup Natvia
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 each eggs
0.25 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 160°C grease 6 flexible mini cake pans.
- In a food processor combine macadamia nuts and rolled oats. Pour in melted butter and mix just until combined.
- Divide between mini cake pans and press down.
- Paddle cream cheese until light and fluffy. Add Natvia and mix until combined.
- Add eggs and vanilla and mix until combined.
- Add coconut and mix until combined.
- Spoon over crust.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until set.