Chocolate Cherry Mousse
0.5 cup cherries, pitted
1 tablespoon Natvia, or to taste
0.25 cup water
1.25 cup thickened cream
0.33 cup Natvia
2 eggs, separated
100 g sugar free dark chocolate, melted
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan and cook until cherries are slightly cooked down. Set aside to chill completely.
- Whisk cream until soft peaks form and set aside.
- Whisk together egg yolks and Natvia until light yellow and set aside.
- Add the chocolate and whisk until combined.
- Fold 1/3 of the cream into chocolate.
- Add another 1/3 of the heavy cream into chocolate and then add the remaining. Set aside.
- Using clean beaters and bowl, beat egg whites until soft peaks form.
- Add 1/3 of the egg whites into the chocolate mixture and then add the remaining chocolate mixture.
- Fill up 6 small glasses half way with the mousse.
- Place cherries with juice on top of mousse. Add the remaining mousse to the top and top with a few extra cherries.
- Cover mixture and refrigerate until needed.