Nectarine Polenta Cake
Serves 12 slices
0.5 cup butter, at room temperature
0.5 cup Natvia
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup polenta
1 cup almond meal
1 teaspoon baking powder, gluten free
2 nectarines, sliced and stone removed
- Preheat oven to 180°C and grease a square cake pan.
- Paddle butter until light and fluffy. Add Natvia and mix until combined.
- Add eggs and vanilla extract and mix until combined.
- Add polenta, almond meal, and baking powder and mix until combined.
- Place into cake pan and place nectarines on top.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes until golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean.