Chocolate Chip Blondies
Prep: 10 Minutes
Cook: 30 Minutes
125 g Butter (1/2 cup)
180 g White Chocolate (1 cup)
80 g Eggs
90 g Natvia (1/2 cup)
225 g Flour (1,1/2 cup)
2 teaspoon Baking Powder
0.5 teaspoon Salt
132 g Chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 175°C and grease or parchment paper line a brownie pan/square pan.
- Melt the butter in a medium pot and once melted pull it off the heat.
- Add the chocolate and stir until completely melted.
- Whisk the eggs and Natvia until light and fluffy.
- Add the chocolate butter mix and stir until combined.
- Add the flour, salt, and baking powder and mix until combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips
- Pour into prepared pan and bake for 25-30 minutes and it is golden brown and toothpick comes out almost clean (some crumbs will be attached to the toothpick).
- Allow to cool completely and then slice.
|Carb||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|