Prep: 10 Minutes
Cook: 30 Minutes
- 1/2 cup/125g vegan butter or plain
- 3/4 cup/135g Nativa Sweetener
- 3 each Eggs
- 1 1/4 cups/190g All purpose flour
- 2 tsps baking powder
- 2/3 cup/100g cornmeal
- 1 each Orange Juiced and Zested
- 1/2 cup/60g Pistachios Finely Chopped
- 1/2 cup/125g vegan yogurt or greek
- as needed Sugar Free Apricot Jam
- Preheat oven to 175°C and grease a cake or tart pan.
- Cream the butter until light and fluffy.
- Add the Natvia and further paddle until well combined.
- Slowly add in the eggs.
- Add the flour, baking powder, cornmeal, yogurt, orange zest, and juice and mix until well combined.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake for 30 minutes and it is golden brown and toothpick comes out clean.