Chocolate Chip Blondies
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats.
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 20 minutes
125 g Oats
100 g Brown rice flour
75 g Natvia
1 teaspoon Cinnamon
1 teaspoon Baking powder
Pinch of salt
2 tablespoon Flaxseed + 6 tablespoons water
4 tablespoon Coconut oil, melted
1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
50 g No added sugar-free dark chocolate, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 180C and grease and line a 9x9in baking tin.
- Mix together the oats, flour, Natvia, cinnamon, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
- Mix together the flaxseed and water in a small bowl or cup and allow to stand for 10 minutes to thicken.
- Pour the flaxseed mixture into the bowl along with the coconut oil and vanilla and mix to form a batter. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Spoon into the tin and smooth out evenly. Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden and firmed up. Leave to cool and cut into 9 bars. Enjoy!
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|