Chocolate Fudge Cupcakes
Makes 9 Cupcakes
IngredientsFor cake: 1 can/400g/14 oz red kidney beans drained and rinsed 2 each Free range eggs 1/3 cup/30g/1 oz Cacao Powder 1/2 cup/90g/3 oz Natvia 1 tbsp/20ml Coconut oil melted 2 tbsp/40ml/1.4 oz Milk of choice 1 tsp vanilla extract or coffe granules 2 tsp baking powder 1 handful chopped dark chocolate or chocolate chips For icing: 1 each small avocado 2 tbsp/14g/0.5 oz Cacao Powder 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract 1/3 cup/36g/1.2 oz Natvia Icing mix To mix Almond Milk
- Blend everything (except chocolate) up in the food processor for 1-2mins until super smooth and velvety.
- Add chocolate and combine briefly.
- Spoon into a muffin tray lined with papers (makes 9 standard sized cupcakes)
- Bake for 15-20mins until set.
- Either eat straight from the oven or allow to cool and ice.
- Combine all ingredients in a small blender/processor until completely smooth, adding enough almond milk to get it to the desired texture. Ice onto cupcakes when smooth.