Gluten Free Birthday Mug Cake
Ingredients2 tbsp/14g/0.5 oz Almond flour 1 tbsp/7g/0.2 oz coconut flour 1/4 tsp baking powder dash salt 3 tsp Coconut oil 1 3/4 tbsp/35ml/1.2 oz Almond Milk 1 egg 3 tsp Natvia 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract Low Carb Frosting
- Mix together almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, and salt in small bowl. Set aside.
- Melt coconut oil in small round microwavable cup that will be used to bake cake. You can use a ramekin or 2-cup Pyrex storage container.
- With fork, stir almond milk, egg, sweetener and vanilla extract into melted coconut oil.
- Beat dry ingredients into liquid ingredients with fork until well combined.
- Microwave from 1 1/2 to 2 minutes or until cake is no longer wet. It took 2 minutes to bake in my 900 watt microwave.
- Remove cake layer from pan and cool on rack.
- Repeat steps for each cake layer.
- Frost with icing if desired.