Makes 12 cupcakes
IngredientsFor cupcakes: 1 cup/150g/5.2 oz Flour of choice 1/3 cup/30g/1 oz Cocoa Powder 2 tbsp/14g/0.5 oz Du Chocolat 1/2 cup/90g/3 oz Natvia 1/2 cup/125ml Egg whites 3/4 cup/187g/6.6 oz Plain Fat Free Greek Yogurt 1/3 cup/80ml/2.6 oz chocolate almond milk 1/2 cup/113g/3.9 oz Apple Sauce 2 tsp Vanilla Extract 1/2 tsp salt 1 tsp baking powder 1 tsp Baking soda For coffee icing: 1/2 cup/125g/4.2 oz Extra light cream cheese 1 3/4 cup/200g/7 oz Natvia Icing mix 4 tsp Instant coffee 1 tbsp/20ml/0.7 oz boiling water
- Preheat oven to 180C/350F.
- Mix dry ingredients, mix wet ingredients.
- Mix wet into dry. Don't over mix. Pour into 12 silicon muffin cups (paper sticks) and bake for 15-20mins until toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool completely before icing
- Mix coffee with water.
- Mix cream cheese with electric beater until creamy, add in coffee mix and icing mix slowly until blended and smooth.
- Top cupcakes with icing. Devour!