Mini Rosewater Cakes
Makes 8 cakes
Ingredients1 cup/250ml Canola oil 1 1/4 cup/135g/4.8 oz Natvia Icing mix, plus extra for dusting 2 eggs 1 cup/250g/8.4 oz Dairy Free yogurt or regular yogurt 2 cups/300g/10.5 oz All purpose flour 3 tsp baking powder 1 tsp salt 1 tbsp/20ml/0.7 oz Rosewater
- Preheat oven to 180C/350°F. Grease and spray 8 nonstick individual cake pans.
- In a stand still mixer fitted with a paddle, mix together the oil, Natvia icing mix, rosewater, and eggs until combined.
- Alternatively add the yogurt and flour mixing after each addition until just combined. Once all ingredients are added mix for an additional minute to make sure it is well combined.
- Divide mixture between the greased and floured pans and bake for 25 to 30 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes and then turn out cakes while they are still warm.
- Dust with Natvia icing if desired and serve with fresh fruit.