Chocolate Melting Moments
250 g Butter at room temperature
90 g Natvia (1/2 cup)
2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
250 g Plain Flour (1 2/3 cup)
30 g cornflour (1/4 cup)
110 g Chocoalte fangks (1/2 cup)
100 g Butter at room temperature
60 g Natvia (1/3 cup)
100 g sugar free dark chocolate melted
- Preheat oven to 180ºC and line 2 trays with baking paper.
- Beat together the butter and Natvia until light and fluffy, then add vanilla and combine.
- Sift in plain flour and cornflour and fold into butter mixture. Add the chocolate Fangks and stir well to combine.
- Scoop out tablespoon sized balls of the mixture and form into balls with your hands. Make sure to make an even number of balls! Use a fork to flatten slightly and bake for 15-20 minutes or until firm. Remove onto a rack to cool completely.
- For the filling, beat together butter and Natvia until pale and creamy. Pour in the cooled melted chocolate and continue to beat until smooth.
- Spoon the mixture into a piping bag and pipe over half the biscuits. Sandwich together with the remaining biscuits.
|Carb||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|