Chocolate Oat Cookies
0.5 cup Butter room temperature
0.5 cup Natvia
0.25 cup Water
0.5 teaspoon Baking soda
1 cup Plain Flour
1 cup Oats
1 cup Unsweetened shredded coconut
2 tablespoon Cocoa Powder
0.75 cup sugar free dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line two sheet pans.
- Melt the butter, Natvia, and water together in a small pot over medium-low heat.
- Once melted, take off heat and add baking soda.
- Whisk together, oats, coconut, flour, and cocoa powder.
- Add the melted butter mixture and mix until combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips and scoop out onto sheet pans.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until fully baked.