Chocolate Orange Mousse
1.25 cup double cream
0.5 cup Natvia
2 eggs, separated
100 g sugar free dark chocolate melted
0.5 orange, juiced and zested
- Whip cream until soft peaks form and set aside.
- Whisk together egg yolks and Natvia until light yellow and set aside.
- Add the chocolate, orange juice and zest and whisk until combined.
- Fold 1/3 of the cream into the chocolate.
- Add another 1/3 of the heavy cream into chocolate and then add the remaining. Set aside.
- In a clean bowl, and using clean beaters, beat egg whites until soft peaks form.
- Gently fold 1/3 of the egg whites into the chocolate mixture and then add the remaining chocolate mixture.
- Cover mixture and refrigerate until needed.