Chocolate Peanut Butter Rice Crispy Bars
Prep time: 15 minutes
Freezing time: 1 hour
For the rice crispy chocolate part:
2 tablespoon coconut oil
4 tablespoon Nuttvia chocolate spread
2 tablespoon cacao or cocoa powder
30 g puffed rice
Dash of vanilla extract
For the peanut butter part:
4 tablespoon peanut butter
3 tablespoon Natvia natural sweetener
3 tablespoon coconut flour
3 tablespoon almond milk
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- First make the chocolate part: Melt the coconut oil then whisk in the Nuttvia, cacao/cocoa powder until smooth. Remove from the heat and stir in the puffed rice and vanilla until well combined.
- Tip into a lined tupperware box or small tin and smooth out evenly, packing in tightly. Place in the freezer while you make the topping.
- Melt the peanut butter and Natvia then remove from the heat and stir in the coconut flour, almond milk, cinnamon and vanilla.
- Spread this evenly over the chocolate puffed rice layer then return to the freezer for at least 1 hour.
- When ready to serve simply remove from the tin/box 10 minutes beforehand and using a large sharp knife cut into bars. Enjoy!
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|