Chocolate Stuffed Cheesecake Balls
These delicious and refreshing Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake Pots are the perfect summer treat. They're made with a simple base of ground almonds, mixed nuts, melted coconut oil, Natvia natural sweetener, chia seeds, and lemon zest. The filling is made with soft cheese, Natvia natural sweetener, and lemon juice. The top is then sprinkled with the remaining base mixture, fresh blueberries, and dried rose petals.
For the base:
- 70g ground almonds
- 70g mixed nuts
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons Natvia natural sweetener
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- Zest of 1 lemon
For the filling:
- 300g soft cheese (can be dairy-free)
- 3 tablespoons Natvia natural sweetener
- Dash of lemon juice
For the topping:
- Fresh blueberries
- Dried rose petals
- Place the ingredients for the base in a food processor and blitz until well combined.
- Divide the mixture between 6 ramekin dishes, pressing it down to form a base.
- In a bowl, beat together the soft cheese, Natvia natural sweetener, and lemon juice until smooth.
- Spoon the filling over the base in the ramekin dishes.
- Sprinkle over the remaining base mixture, blueberries, and dried rose petals.
- Chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours before serving.
- For a richer flavor, use full-fat soft cheese.
- If you don't have a food processor, you can finely chop the nuts and then mix them together with the other ingredients for the base.
- If you don't have dried rose petals, you can use any other edible flowers or simply omit them altogether.
- To serve, you can top the cheesecake pots with a dollop of whipped cream or yogurt.
- For a chocolate version, add 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder to the base mixture.
- For a raspberry version, use raspberries instead of blueberries.
- For a coffee version, add 1 teaspoon of instant coffee powder to the base mixture.
Get creative and experiment with different flavors and toppings to create your own unique cheesecake pots!