Christmas Cherry Pavlova
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
Prep: 25 minutes
Cook: 1 1/2 hours
- 5 egg whites
- 1-2 tsp egg white powder
- 6 Tbs Natvia, food processor
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ¼ tsp cream of tartar
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup cherries, pitted
- 1 tbs Natvia
- 1 tbs water
- ¼ tsp xanthum gum
- 1 cup cherries
- Preheat the oven to 110C. Place rack on the lowest.
- Place the Natvia in a food processor and blitz until powder.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer Beat together the egg white and egg white powder until fluffy.
- Slowly beat in the Natvia and remaining ingredients until the mixture becomes glossy and stiff peaks form
- Bake in the oven on the bottom shelf for 1 hour and 15 -20 minutes. Leave in the oven with the door open to cool completely.
- Make the cherry sauce by placing the cherries, Natvia and water in saucepan and bring to a simmer. Simmer for 10 minutes until soft. Mash with a potato masher and then pass through a sieve to get a smooth sauce. Sprinkle with xanthum gum and whisk until combined and smooth. Refrigerate
- Decorate the cooled pavlova with whipped cream and drizzle over the sauce and cherries