Candy Cane Popsicles
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
Prep: 10 minutes
Chill: 4 hours
- 400ml coconut milk
- 150g frozen raspberries
- 2 tbs Natvia
- 2-3 tsp peppermint essence
- 8 x 1/3 cup capacity popsicle moulds or paper muffin pans
- 8 popsicle sticks
- Combine 300ml of coconut milk with ½ the peppermint essence and ½ of the Natvia in a blender. Blitz until smooth. Pour into the moulds
- Combine the remaining coconut milk, raspberries, Natvia and peppermint essence. Blitz in the blender until smooth. Dollop into the coconut milk mixture and gently muddle and swirl with a popsicle stick.
- Cover each with alfoil and stick a popsicle stick through the middle, with the alfoil holding it in place.
- Freeze for 4 hours or until set.