VEGAN CINNAMON SUGAR FREE COOKIES
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
Makes: 17 Cookies
Ingredients1 cup (150g) all-purpose plain flour 1 ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon ½ teaspoon baking powder ⅛ teaspoon salt ⅓ cup (70g) vegan butter ½ cup (100g) Natvia 1 teaspoon vanilla extrac ¼ teaspoon orange zest (optional) 1 tablespoon (15mL) soy milk
- Begin making the cookies. Sift the plain flour, cinnamon, baking powder and salt into a bowl. Leave to the side.
- Using a stand mixer, cream the vegan butter for 1 minute, until pale and creamy. Add the Natvia and beat for another minute. Add the vanilla extract and optional orange zest and beat to combine.
- Add the dry ingredients into the wet and pour in the milk. Turn the stand mixture onto a low speed and beat until it’s just combined.
- Form into a ball, wrap with cling wrap and press down to form a thick disc. Place in the fridge to chill for an hour.
- Preheat oven to 190°C / 375°F and line a baking tray with grease proof paper.
- Dust your working surface with flour and roll the dough out to an even 1cm / ¼ inch thickness. Cut into desired shapes using cooking cutters and place on the greased baking tray 2 cm apart.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes or until the edges are lightly browned. Remove tray from the oven and leave to cool for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.