Christmas Chocolate Bark
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 2 - 4 hours
Ingredients1 cup Coconut Oil 1 cup Cacao Powder ½ cup Natvia ¼ cup Cranberries, dried ¼ cup Pumpkin Seeds ¼ cup Flaked Almonds ¼ cup Coconut Flakes 1 teaspoon Sea Salt
- Line a 20cm x 20cm tray with baking paper, enough to cover the raised edges.
- Heat the coconut oil in a saucepan over medium heat until melted.
- Add the cacao powder and stir until combined and no lumps remain
- Add the Natvia and stir until combined.
- Pour into the tray and sprinkle with the cranberries, pumpkin seeds, flaked almonds, coconut flakes and sea salt. Cover and leave to set in the fridge for at least 2 hours, until set.
- Break up into pieces and serve.