Citrus Polenta Slice
Servings 12 slices
Ingredients1/2 cup/125g/4 oz milk of choice 1 tsp apple cider vinegar 1 egg 1/2 cup/125ml/4.2 oz vegetable oil 1/2 orange, zested 1/2 lemon, zested 1 tsp baking powder 1/2 cup/75g/2.6 oz all purpose flour 1/3 cup/60g/2 oz Natvia 1/2 cup/45g/1.5 oz almond meal 1 cup/90g/3 oz polenta
- Preheat oven to 170°C and grease a cake pan.
- Whisk together milk and apple cider vinegar and let set for 2-3 minutes. Add the egg and vegetable oil and whisk until fully combined.
- Add the zests, baking powder, flour, polenta, almond meal, and Natvia and mix until completely combined.
- Pour into prepare pan and bake for 15-20 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Set aside 5-10 minutes until the pan is warm and turn out of pan. Serve room temperature or warm.