Coffee Cake Protein Pancakes
IngredientsPancakes: 1/2 cup/45g/1.5 oz Oats 1 scoop cake batter protein powder 1 tbsp/7g/0.2 oz Du Chocolat 1 tbsp/20g/0.7 oz Low fat cottage cheese 1/3 cup/80ml/2.6 oz Liquid egg whites 1 tsp Instant coffee 1/8 cup/25g/0.8 oz unsweetened Almond Cashew milk Sauce: 1 tbsp/20g/0.7 oz Low fat cottage cheese 2 tbsp/16g/0.5 oz Natvia Icing mix 1/2 tsp Instant coffee
- Blend all ingredients in a blender.
- The mix should be really thick. This helps them stay fluffy and moist.
- Cook over medium in a non stick frypan sprayed with coconut oil. Do not over cook.
- Mix well in a cup or blend until smooth.
- Pour over pancakes and top as desired Enjoy!