Cream Cheese Brownies
Makes 16 brownies
0.75 cup unsalted butter
1 cup sugar free dark chocolate chips
0.75 cup Natvia
0.5 cup plain flour
0.33 cup cocoa powder
0.5 teaspoon baking powder
1 cup cream cheese, at room temperature
2 tablespoon Natvia
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 180°C and grease a rectangular brownie pan.
- Melt butter, then take off the heat and add the chocolate, stirring until completely combined.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs until light and fluffy then add Natvia and mix until combined.
- Add chocolate butter mixture and stir to combine.
- Add the flour, cocoa powder, and baking powder and mix until combined.
- Pour all but 1/2 cup of brownie mix into prepared pan and set aside.
- Paddle cream cheese and Natvia until light and fluffy.
- Add egg and vanilla extract and mix until combined.
- Pour over brownie mixture.
- Pour remaining brownie mixture on top of cream cheese mixture, swirling them slightly.
- Place pan into oven and bake for 30-40 minutes until a toothpick comes out with some crumbs left on it.
- Allow to cool and then refrigerator before cutting. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week.