CRUMBLY RAISIN & PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES
You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
Prep: 10 Minutes
Cook: 10-12 Minutes
- 200g peanut butter
- 100g Natvia natural sweetener
- 1 egg
- 100g oats
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 30g peanuts
- 30g raisins
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C and line a large baking sheet with baking paper.
- Beat together the peanut butter, Natvia and egg in a large bowl using an electric mixer until smooth.
- Stir in the oats, cinnamon and baking powder, then fold in the raisins and peanuts until well combined.
- Shape the mixture into small balls and place on the tray leaving a little space between them. Flatten down with the palm of your hand. Repeat until you’ve used the mixture up (makes about 15).
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until golden then cool completely on the tray. Now enjoy!