Lemon Chess Pie
Prep: 10 Minutes
Cook: 35-40 Minutes
- 1 each Par Baked Pie Shell sugar free if desired
- 8 each Eggs
- 1 2/3 cups/300g Natvia Sweetener
- 1 1/2 tbsp/30ml Lemon zest
- 1 1/2 cups/375ml Lemon Juice
- 1/3 cup/80ml Heavy Cream
- 2 tbsp/14g/ cornmeal
- 1 tsp All purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Whisk together all ingredients and pour into a par baked pie shell.
- Bake in preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes until set in the middle. It will set much like a cheesecake.
- Allow to cool completely and store in the refrigerator. Serve with fresh fruit and whipped cream.