Ingredients2 cups hot water 1 ½ cups pitted dates 2 tbs coconut oil 1 tbs Natvia* 1 cup cocoa powder 2 cups almond meal 1 tsp baking soda
- Preheat oven to 180 C.
- Prepare a baking tin sprayed with coconut oil.
- Mix together dates, water, and vanilla, in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl mix cocoa powder, almond meal, and baking soda.
- In a blender mix everything together.
- Pour the mixture into the tin, spread out evenly and bake for 25-30 minutes. Turn oven off, but leave tin to sit for 5-10 minutes before serving.