Delicious Blueberry Crepes
2 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
1 cup all purpose flour
1.66 cup milk
1 large egg
0.5 cup frozen blueberries
1 tablespoon Natvia
4 teaspoon lemon juice
- Combine all crepe ingredients together: flour, melted butter, milk, egg. Whisk until well combined into a batter.
- Heat a medium to large pan on low heat. Grease with butter until melted and covering the pan. Ladle 2-3 tablespoon of batter into the pan and swirl until it forms a think pancake covering the base of the pan.
- Cook each crepe for a minute and flip. Cook another 30 seconds for the other side. Transfer to a plate.
- Continue until you finish the batter.
- For the sugar free topping, in another pan, start with the blueberries, add the Natvia and lemon juice into it.
- Simmer until reduced into jam like consistency. Remove from heat and let cool for 5 minutes.
- Top the crepes with blueberry topping and fresh strawberry.
- Optional: dust with Natvia Icing Mix. Enjoy!