Easter Egg Cookies
115 g Butter, at room temperature
150 g Natvia (3/4 cup)
45 Sugar Free Chocolate Powder
1.5 tablespoon Vanilla Extract
260 g Plain Flour (1 3/4 cups)
1.4 teaspoon bicarb soda
mini Easter eggs created with Natvia dark Baking Chocolate to decorate
- Preheat an oven to 175ºC.
- Cream together the butter and Natvia until light and fluffy.
- Add the egg and vanilla extract and mix.
- Fold in the flour, chocolate powder and bicarb soda and mix until combined.
- Shape the mixture into balls and place on a lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until lightly browned. Let cool slightly, and then press the mini Easter eggs into the cookies while still soft. Allow to cool completely on a wire rack.