Easy Chocolate Brownies
- 180g/6.5 oz chopped dark chocolate sugar free if desired
- 1/3 cup/90g/3 oz Salted butter
- 1 cup/180g/6.5 oz stevia sweetener
- 4 each Eggs
- Preheat oven to 325F, 170C, Gas Mark 3. Prepare a 24cm/9in square pan by greasing and lining with baking parchment.
- Melt the chocolate and butter together and set aside to cool a bit. Whisk eggs and sugar substitute until light and creamy.
- Fold in chocolate mixture.
- Spoon into pan and bake approx. 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in centre comes out with some crumbs but not clean (don't overcook). It will look brown on the edges and a bit puffed but will sink.
- Cool completely. Cut into 36 squares (six on each side)