Ingredients6 Eggs 180ml Milk 1/4 tsp cinnamon 1/2 tsp vanilla Pinch of Salt 1 tbsp Natvia For pan fry: Bread Butter/Oil Add ons: Fruit of your own choosing Peanut Butter Anything you want on french toast!
- Whisk 6 Eggs in a large mixing bowl.
- Add 1 tbsp Natvia, 1/4 tsp cinnamon, pinch of salt and continue to whisk.
- Whilst whisking, add 180ml of milk of your own choice.
- Add 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract whilst continuing to whisk.
- Soak pieces of bread in the eggs mixture.
- Use a small piece of butter or oil in a frying pan over medium low heat and begin to fry each side of the soaked bread slices.
- Whilst frying the bread, cut your own assortment of fruits that you want to have on your french toast!
- Create a three layered french toast with peanut butter and your favourite fruits in the middle to enjoy this recipe to the max! *optional to grate some chocolate over the top at the end!