Sugar-free blueberry muffins
makes 12 muffins
Prep time 20 minutes
Baking time 25 minutes
Ingredients2 cup/250g/8.8oz Wholemeal SR flour 1/2 cup/90g/3.1oz natvia 1/3 cup/30g/1oz Dessicated Coconut0. 5oz/125g/4.4oz Melted butter 3/4 cup/187ml/6.2oz Coconut milk 2 ea. Eggs, lightly whisked 1 cup/150g/5.2oz Frozen or fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 180°C and grease a 12 hole muffin tin
- Combine flour, Natvia & desiccated coconut in a large bowl.
- Add butter, coconut milk and egg and stir until just combined.
- Stir in blueberries.Spoon evenly into prepared tin.
- Bake for 20 – 25 mins or until a skewer comes out clean.
- Set tins aside for 15 mins to cool, then turn muffins out onto a wire rack to cool completely.