Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
Servings 15 cookies
0.66 cup Butter, room temperature
0.5 cup Natvia
1 ea egg
1 tablespoon Water
0.25 cup Molasses
1 teaspoon baking powder
1.33 cup All purpose flour
1 tablespoon Ginger, powdered
1 teaspoon Baking soda
1 teaspoon Cinnamon
1 teaspoon Cloves or All Spice
1 pinch salt
- Preheat oven to 170°C and line two sheet trays with baking paper.
- In a stand still mixer with a paddle, cream the butter. Add the Natvia and mix until well combined.
- Add the egg and mix until well incorporated.
- Alternate the water and molasses with the dry ingredients. Mix until smooth dough forms.
- Roll out onto floured surface and cut into desired shapes.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until slightly golden brown.