Chocolate Orange Cookies
1 scoop of chocolate orange whey protein
40 g of oats
2 teaspoon Natvia Natural sweetener
100 g egg whites
20 g cake mix
0 One Chocolate orange good full stop bar (chopped in to small pieces)
25 g chocolate coated macadamia nuts (chopped in to chunks)
0 Chocolate yogurt OR plain yogurt mixed with cacao powder.
- Preheat the oven to 160C and grease a large baking sheet.
- Simply combine all of the cookie ingredients and place a tablespoon full amount per cookie on greaseproof paper.
- Pop in the oven for around 15 minutes or until nicely risen.
- Take out the oven and leave to cool on a cooling rack,
- Whilst cooling, make the filling.
- Combine the yogurt and cacao powder, layer over one cookie base, sandwich with another and voila!