Anzac Day Biscuits
Servings 24 cookies
Ingredients1 cup/150g/5.2 oz Gluten Free Baking Flour 1 cup/90g/3 oz unsweetened shredded coconut 1 cup/90g/3 oz rolled oats (make sure certified gluten-free) 2/3 cup/120g/4.2 oz Natvia 1/2 cup/125g/4.2 oz butter, melted 1/2 tsp baking soda 2 tbsp/60ml/2 oz very hot water
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and line two sheet pans with parchment paper.
- Mix together the flour, coconut, oats, and Natvia together.
- Mix the baking soda and water together and pour into the flour mixture.
- Pour the melted butter in and mix all ingredients together.
- Spoon out tablespoon sizes of dough. Press each piece down slightly to help flatten out.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until golden brown and baked fully.
- Allow to cool completely and store in an airtight container.