Pumpkin Spice Cake
Servings 12 slices
Ingredients1 1/2 cups/375g/13.2 oz butter, room temperature 1 cup/180g/6.3 oz Natvia 4 eggs 1 1/2 cup/375g/13.2 oz pureed cooked pumpkin 1/2 cup/125ml/4.2 oz milk, of choice 3 cups/450g/16 oz plain flour 4 tsp baking powder 1/4 tsp salt 1/2 tsp nutmeg 1/2 tsp cinnamon 1/4 tsp allspice
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and grease a loaf pan.
- Paddle butter until light and fluffy. Add Natvia and mix until combined.
- Add eggs and mix until combined.
- Add milk and pumpkin and mix until combined.
- Add flour, baking powder, salt, nutmeg, cinnamon, and all spice and mix until combined.
- Pour into loaf pan and bake for 35-45 minutes until golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean.
- Turn out of pan while still warm and allow to cool completely. Store in an airtight container for up to 4 days.