Gluten Free Chocolate Marble Cake
Servings 12 slices
Ingredients2/3 cup/160g/5.6 oz butter, room temperature 3/4 cup/135g/4.7 oz Natvia 2 eggs 1 tsp vanilla extract 2 1/2 cups/375g/13.2 oz gluten free baking flour mix 3 3/4 tsp baking powder 1/4 tsp salt 1 tbsp/7g/0.2 oz cocoa powder Natvia Icing Mix for dusting
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and grease a bundt pan.
- Cream butter until light and fluffy and add Natvia and mix until combined.
- Add the eggs and vanilla extract and mix until combined.
- Add the flour, baking powder, and salt and mix until combined.
- Divide the batter in half and add the cocoa powder to one and mix in.
- Spoon both batters into pan alternatively and swirl together if desired.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove from pan while still warm and once cooled store in an air tight container.