Gluten Free Blueberry Muffins
Makes 8 muffins
2 ripe bananas
0.25 cup Natvia
1 cup Greek yoghurt (nonfat and plain)
1.5 cup gluten free flour
2.25 teaspoon baking powder
0.25 cup quinoa flour
0.25 cup oats (certified gluten free if intolerant)
1 cup blueberries
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line a muffin pan.
- Mash bananas until smooth.
- Add eggs and Natvia and mix until combined.
- Add yogurt and mix until combined.
- Add dry ingredients and mix until combined.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Divide between cupcake tins and bake for 15-20 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.