Panna Cotta with Poached Rhubarb
1 cup skim milk
2 cup plain yoghurt (non fat)
1 tablespoon Natvia
0.25 cup boiling water
4 teaspoon gelatine powder
1 bunch rhubarb, trimmed and cut into 4cm lengths
1.25 cup Natvia
3 tablespoon water
1 Zest of 1 orange
- Bring milk to a boil and remove from heat.
- Add yogurt and Natvia into milk mixture and stir until fully combined.
- Combine boiling water and gelatin powder and whisk until dissolved.
- Add gelatin mixture to milk mixture.
- Divide between four dishes and refrigerate until set.
- Combine all ingredients together and heat over medium heat, stirring until Natvia dissolves.
- Cover and simmer for 5 minutes until the rhubarb is tender.
- Allow to cool complete and place onto panna cotta.