Gluten Free Chocolate Mousse Cake
Makes 12 slices
0.5 cup butter
2.75 cup sugar free chocolate chips
1 tablespoon Natvia
1 tablespoon gluten free flour
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 180°C and grease and line a springform cake pan.
- Melt butter and add chocolate chips in stirring until melted.
- Whisk eggs until pale yellow color.
- Add melted chocolate mixture and mix until combined.
- Add vanilla extract and gluten free flour and mix until combined.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake for 30-40 minutes until cake is set.