Sugar Free Ginger Cake
0.66 cup butter, at room temperature
0.33 cup Natvia
1 cup milk of choice
2.25 cup plain flour
1 teaspoon ginger
0.25 teaspoon cinnamon
2 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 180°C and grease and line a square cake tin.
- Paddle butter until light and fluffy.
- Add Natvia and mix until combined.
- Add eggs and mix until combined.
- Add milk and mix until combined.
- Add flour, ginger, cinnamon, and baking powder and mix until combined.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake for 25-30 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.