Gluten-Free Mango and Coconut Bread
Ingredients3/4 Cup Coconut flour 1 Cup Almond flour 2 Tsp Baking Powder 1/2 Tsp Baking soda 1 Tsp Cinnamon 1 Tsp Nutmeg 1/3 Cup moist coconut flakes 1/3 Cup Natvia 1/3 Cup of melted coconut oil 3 Large overripe bananas, mashed 1 Ripe mango, chopped and slice Coconut Drizzle 1 Tbsp Desiccated coconut 1 Tbsp Coconut milk 1 Tbsp Natvia Icing Sugar (or blend Natvia to a finer consistency if you don't have Icing Mix)
- Mix together flours, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, and coconut in a bowl and stir well.
- In another bowl, mash bananas until smooth. Combine the wet and dry mixtures and stir until incorporated
- Use 1/3 of the mixture and smooth into the bottom of a well-oiled loaf tin to form a thin, even layer. Place a layer of mango slices on top and layer with another 1/3 of the batter. Repeat, topping the loaf with a layer of sliced mango.
- Bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 50 minutes and allow to cool.
- For the drizzle, mix together the coconut drizzle ingredients in a small bowl and pour over the cooled loaf.