Grain Free, Dairy Free, Paleo Chocolate Chunk Zucchini Bread
4 large eggs
0.25 cup mild oil (like virgin coconut, canola or grapeseed)
2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon white or apple cider vinegar
2.5 cup shredded fresh zucchini, measured lightly packed
0.75 cup blanched almond flour
0.25 cup + 1.5 Tablespoons/10g/0.3 oz coconut flour
0.25 cup tapioca flour
0.5 cup Natvia
2 teaspoon cinnamon
0.75 teaspoon baking soda
0.5 teaspoon fine sea salt
0.75 cup dark chocolate chunks, plus more for garnish (dairy free and/or sugar free if desired)
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Grease or spray an 8.5" loaf pan and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk the eggs, then whisk in the oil, vanilla, and vinegar.
- Stir in the shredded zucchini, then set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the almond flour, coconut flour, tapioca flour, sweetener, cinnamon, baking soda and salt.
- Add the dry mixture to the wet mixture and whisk thoroughly to combine. Fold in the chocolate chunks.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan and smooth into an even layer.
- Bake for 70-80 minutes until the top is golden brown and firm to the touch, and a tester comes out relatively clean (there may be a few small crumbs and some gooey chocolate on it, but that's ok).
- Cool for 15-30 minutes in the pan before turning out onto a rack to cool completely.
- Use dairy free chocolate chunks if necessary.
- If you'd like to make these in mini loaf pans, you'll need 4, and they will bake for around 45 minutes.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days, or in the freezer, wrapped tightly, for up to 3 months.
- Yield: One 8.5" loaf