SUGAR FREE COFFEE & WALNUT CAKE
Makes 12 slices
175 g butter
75 g walnut
1 cup Natvia
3 large eggs
150 g self raising flour
1.25 teaspoon baking powder
50 mls espresso
100 g Natvia Icing mix
40 mls espresso
- Preheat oven to 180C, grease and line a 20cm round baking pan.
- Blitz/grind 50g walnuts in food processor.
- Cream butter, add Natvia, beat until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, continue by adding the blitzed walnuts.
- Fold the flour, baking powder and salt, followed by chopped walnuts and espresso coffee. Mix until well combined.
- Transfer into the baking pan, spread evenly and bake for 20-25 minutes. Cool on wire rack.
- For the icing, mix Natvia icing mix and the espresso.
- Apply icing on top of the cake, spread evenly. Decorate with walnuts.
- Serve with cream.